пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

framingham hotel sheraton




Well itapos;s the weekend again. I hate the fact Iapos;ve gotten a normal hour job and I live for the weekends now. I guess it happens after a while in life.

James got errr order Rock Band 2 for my Xbox. Heapos;s getting that combo kit where it has all the stuff and the game on Sunday. It will be interesting. I downloaded My Sharona and Pretty Fly for it already. It will be fun. I canapos;t sing at all. So Iapos;m hoping to play the guitar and drum a good bit. I ordered Fable 2 limited edition so that will be at the house on Tuesday. Hopefully on Wednesday I can play some. Iapos;ve been playing Disgaea DS and Dragon Quest IV allot too. DQIV has always been a great game. I love playing it again.
I got a massive amount of laundry done. I now have clean clothes YAY With the Ren Fair this weekend I wonapos;t have much time to finish cleaning. I still need to dust my room and clean up the clutter. Iapos;m a guy. I donapos;t like cleaning. I need to rake up the leaves in the yard. Iapos;m probably going to wait till most of them have dropped to get them. It looks nice and autumny with them on the lawn and in November I will get them. I like leaves on the lawn.
I ordered Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG but the company lost my order in the warehouse. I emailed them and they are going to ship it out again. I liked the card game allot. Allie and I enjoyed it. Iapos;d like to get it and play it some more. Itapos;s up to 4 people.
framingham hotel sheraton, framingham hotels, framingham house in rent.



Комментариев нет: