воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

desert pine las vegas




Well, I went to a party last night.� My experience wasnapos;t too shabby, although it wasnapos;t a total knockout as far as parties go. It was two girlsapos; birthdays. They were really more concerned about what people were getting them for gifts than anything, as one treats everyday like a party and the other one was mostly making out with her boyfriend.

Speaking of which, there were some odd makeout situations taking place at this party. I was on photo duty, so Iapos;m pretty sure this is what I�saw. There were probably about four couples making out on the dance floor, and after a while, the girls would change on the guys. It was really� too strange. I donapos;t know, maybe it was just me and my seeing things. I did for sure see and meet a cute boy though.

Heapos;s kind of a weird cute, with his puff of curly chocolate brown hair, big brown eyes and freckles. Iapos;ve had a few friends thatapos;ve liked him in the past and never known why, seeing as the kid never ever talks. Now that Iapos;ve talked to him, I am anticipating falling in total and complete love with him. Iapos;m not totally sure though, his last girlfriend was kind of the class bitch, and I donapos;t play that part too well in public. I am not willing to change, Iapos;ll totally hope though�ARG heapos;s such a button.

I have to go clean my room... YEY

duplessis volvo inc., desert pine las vegas, desert pine high school las vegas, desert pine high school, desert pine golf las vegas, desert pine golf course las vegas.



Комментариев нет: