четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

doubletree hotel oakbrook il




Well, after a nightapos;s sleep, I wonapos;t say apos;goodapos;, Iapos;ve decided on what Iapos;m going to do.

Dun, dun, dun... *thatapos;s for asami_icekiss*...

Anyhoo, Iapos;m just going to run with my idea. Itapos;s unlikely to fit with the new story, but like everyone said, my storylineapos;s already AU.

But... I need to write 20,000 + words for a book, and fit it in my schedule. Per my husband, apos;somethingapos;s gotta giveapos;, hee hee. He expects attention, hahaha, *shakes head*, heapos;s worse than my 3 year old whoapos;s always apos;mommy, mommy, mommy...apos;

So, I am going to post one story every Monday with an occasional extra during the week, until I finish with my book. I canapos;t give a timeframe because Iapos;m unsure how long it will take to review and tweak a book, hmmm.... But then, Iapos;ll be back to posting every one or two days :))

Thanks to everyone for their comments
doubletree hotel oakbrook il, doubletree hotel ohare, doubletree hotel ohare airport.



Комментариев нет: